Thursday 8 October 2009

'MR. KNIFE AND MRS. FORK', HENRIK OLESEN AT STUDIO VOLTAIRE




exhibition views


'Portrait of my Mother'; timber, paint, screws; 177x8.5x4.5 cms; 2009


'Portrait of my Father'; timber, paint, screws, jar; 222.5x4.5x8.5 cms; 2009


'Self-production'; branch, edding, nails; height 234 cms; 2009



'Papa-mama-Ich'; 32 collages on tables, each A3+, printo on paper, 2009



my favourite work in the exhibition: 'Studio Voltaire presents Mr. Knife and Mr. Fork'; Doritos cardboard box, cutlery, Nutela jar; 32x39x29.5, 2009

not part of the exhibition:


self produced families of drunk beer bottles


Hernrik's rest of the family in Studio Voltaire's yard

http://www.studiovoltaire.org

2 comments:

  1. So refreshing to see this, both Henrik's work and your funny comments. This show could NEVER happen in New York, which is why I am always asking myself why I am here (although I never seem to do anything about it).

    ReplyDelete
  2. AA thanks for your comment!
    i guess that NY needs you, because you do make a difference there!

    ReplyDelete